Imperfect vs. Preterit Matching Activity
Match the letter with the correct sentence below.
- A. I used to eat in the restaurant
- B. They called me on the phone
- C. Imperfect tense
- D. I ate in the restaurant
- E. She was studying when he people were arriving
- F. My mother talked with the teacher
- G. My mother used to talk, or was talking to, the teacher.
- H. An imperfect "AR" ending
- I. Expression to state the time in the past
- J. An ending for a verb in the imperfect
- K. tres de la tarde
- L. Preterite "er/ir" verb ending
- M. She was studying when the people arrived.
- N. Preterit tense
- O. They used to call me on the phone
Copyright 2011 Andrew Lawton